The present Website (hereinafter, the “Site”) is operated and managed by Art Space Madrid S.L. (hereinafter, “Art Space”) a company of Spanish nationality, duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 31272, Book 0, Sheet 40, Section 8, Page M 562915, with Tax Identification Number (NIF) B86761251 and with corporate address at calle Ríos Rosas, 54, 28003 Madrid. If you desire to obtain further information about Art Space or about the information contained on this Site, you may send us an e-mail to the following contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the Site
Through this Site, Art Space offers its suppliers and customers as well as the general public, general information in connection with its main business activities, products and services offered. Access to the information contained herein will be free of charges, except for the Internet service provider connection fee as well as any expenses other than the mere provision of information on the Site, which will be directly paid for directly by the user.
Users of the Site
Personal data protection
Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
Art Space is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights of industrial and intellectual property and of other similar rights on the Website as well as the contents placed on it, meaning those without limitation, any trade names, trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos, domain names, know-how, programming including source code and object code, text, graphics, pictures or data bases that can be found on the Site and are properly protected by the rules on intellectual property. However, some rights of intellectual property over such contents may belong to third parties, who have granted their consent to Art Space for their use.
The User shall refrain from any action that violates any of the industrial and intellectual property rights of Art Space or of the corresponding third parties, and may not also alter or manipulate any “copyright” and other identifying data of the relevant industrial or intellectual property rights, as well as technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any other instruments to protect the contents, if it might be the case.
Any reproduction, distribution, marketing or processing of content that is not expressly authorized in writing by their owners constitutes an infringement of the industrial and intellectual property rights protected by the applicable laws and regulations.
Acceptable Use of the Site and contents
Art Space ensures that all content and services offered on the Site shall comply with the principles of human dignity, the principles of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance as well as with the principle of protection of youth and childhood. Any use by User of the content and services must respect the principles herein enumerated.
Furthermore, the User agrees to make a proper use of content and services on the Site and refrain from using them in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or prevent normal use or enjoyment of other Users. In particular, the User agrees to not obstruct the proper functioning of the Site and, in particular, must not wrongfully overload the bandwidth or any other technical element susceptible to be damaged, not to transmit any element that could contain viruses, trojan horses, logic bombs, and generally, any other element that could harm, or interfere with all or part of the operation of the Site.
The contents and services on the Site may include text links or graphics hyperlinks (“links”) to other web pages and content located outside of the Site that are owned by third parties. The only purpose of those links is to provide the user the ability to access and supplement the information through them. Those links are completely unrelated to Art Space, who, therefore shall not responsible in any case of those sites, their content or the eventual consequences of the access to such links by the User.
Correspondingly, Art Space authorize to any third parties concerned to create “links” from their websites to the Site, provided they comply with the obligations contained in this Legal Notice. Specifically, the "link" must enable that the Site is displayed in its entirety within the browser window without the content being displayed through borders or “frames”. Art Space reserves the right to require to any such third parties to withdraw immediately links to its Site as a result of the breach of this Legal Notice.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Art Space disclaims whatever liability of any nature and economic amount resulting from direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary and / or punitive damages, regardless of whether the claim is based on contract, tort or otherwise in connection with the following circumstances:
- The existence of errors or inaccuracies in the Site, being the Site only for informative purposes, and being User the sole responsible to compare the content published as well as to consult the corresponding official records when necessary. In this sense, Art Space has prepared the Site and its contents in good faith, so that if there were errors or inaccuracies, these would be rectified by Art Space as soon as possible and as soon as it becomes known.
- The lack of continuity in the functioning or malfunctioning of the Site. In this sense, Art Space may terminate access to as well as the use of the Site where is convenient and during the period that it might deem appropriate.
- The lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the services and content offered on the Site for results and user expectations.
- The existence of viruses, trojan horses or logic bombs. In this sense, Art Space has taken all the necessary technical and organizational security measures in accordance with applicable quality standards in the sector, to ensure maximum security and confidentiality of communications, such control measures also exist to prevent opening security breaches or other negative consequences, adopting the organizational and technical procedures best suited to minimize these risks. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is acknowledged and agreed that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
- The use of the Site by User incorrectly, illegally, negligently, fraudulently or opposed in any manner to the provisions of this Legal Notice.
The Site and the contents located therein, including, among others, this Legal Notice are available in Spanish and English. In case of any discrepancy or difference in the different language versions, the Spanish version shall prevail.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by the provisions of Spanish law. In the event of any discrepancy or dispute concerning the interpretation or application of this legal notice, Art Space and the User, expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may be entitled with, and its submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the city of Madrid (Capital)