In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) (EU) 2016/679 of May 25th, 2016; the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, as well as the Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on the Information Society Services and E-Commerce, “Users” are informed of the following aspects related to the treatment of their Personal Data:
1. Controller of the personal data
Art Space Madrid SL (hereinafter “Art Space”), with ID B86761251, and address at Calle Ríos Rosas, 54, 28003 Madrid (phone: 915358711 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org) collects, processes and stores Personal Data provided by the Users through the use of the web www.art-madrid.com, owned by the controller.
Art Space gathers Users’ Personal Data in the following cases:
· Registration process as User of Art Space’s web, when creating a User’s profile.
· Purchase process of the products available on Art Space’s web.
· Registration as a subscriber of the communications sent by Art Space.
· Submission of queries through the online form available on the web.
The Data provided through the contact/query form on Art Space’s web (name and email address) are not processed either stored for further uses. Also, the Data collected through the cookies system of the browser, not for storage, are used in compliance with the regulation in force according to our Legal Notice, for statistical purposes and analyse of the responsiveness of our web.
2. Purpose and period of storage
The collection and automated processing of the personal data that Art Space carries out is intended for:
· The management, administration and sale of the artworks offered by the company, in which case some Personal Data are required to fulfil the contract.
· A service offered to the Users for them to manage their profile accordingly with the information provided on the web.
· The reply to the queries submitted through the online form available on the web.
· A communication service to Users and the sending of commercial information and/or newsletters about new works and products equivalent to those contracted, exhibitions and activities of cultural content, which may be of interest to Users.
In order to offer products, services and information adapted to the interests of the Users, "commercial profiles" that collect the information provided by the user will be developed. In no case will automated decisions be made based on said commercial profiles.
These personal data will be kept by Art Space while the user does not express the will to delete them. However, Art Space may review the User's data if a continuous period of inactivity is detected and will obtain their prior consent to remove them.
3. Legal ground for personal data processing
The processing of Personal Data by Art Space is based on the performance of the purchase contracts that Users can make through the Controller’s website, for whose performance and fulfilment, as a contracting party, Users have expressly had to consent when providing their Data. Likewise, this processing is based on the express consent given by the interested party when subscribing to the system and creating a user’s profile, in regards to communications of an informative and/or commercial nature made by Art Space that do not necessarily result in the signature of a contract.
5. Rights of the User
Should User bring its right of access, deletion, rectification, opposition, portability and restriction of the processing of his/her personal data, he/she can contact the personal data officer in the following email: email@example.com. To make use of these rights, User must faithfully identify him/herself by providing an ID or Passport and indicate in the email what right he/she wants to apply to the processing of data.
The user might submit a claim before the Personal Data National Agency when he/she deems that the rights mentioned above were not satisfied.
6. Source of the personal data
Art Space processes Personal Data provided directly by the Users as well as data gathered from public sources. We do not process personal data of special protection. We collect the minimum data to properly undertake our activities of information and commercialisation of products on the web.
7. Security measures
Art Space guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided. The company has adopted security levels for the protection of personal data appropriate to the quality of the data provided by Users, as the SSL certificate, seeking to install all the technical measures of protection to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised use.