Art Madrid\'13 Highlights
Feb 7, 2013
New location, Attic of the Chamartín Train Station.
- Biannual, with editions in February and November.
- Great visibility for Artists and Galleries throughout the year.
- Better access, Metro, Buses, Commuter Trains and 2 parking lots.
- One Project Program, curated by Javier Rubio Nomblot, which welcomes young artists and galleries.
- Graffiti Artist Belin will realize a 10 meter mural every day during the Fair.
- Madrid Arte Oculto invites to participate in Art Madrid to all artists interested by showing their websites or blogs via QR codes.
- Fashion Art Project will exhibit costumes designed by well-known Spanish artists.
- You can buy works by over 200 artists, including Louise Bourgeois, Damien Hirst, Joaquín Torres-García, André Masson, Alexander Calder, Le Corbusier, Karel Appel, Picasso, Dali, Thousands, Valdés, Barceló, Christo, Jaume Plensa, Juan José Manuel Ballester Uslé or, among others.
- Marc Calzada Gallery from Barcelona presents a preparatory drawing from Joan Miró for the works in the Spanish Pavilion at the Universal Exhibition in Paris in 1937, and almost forty years has remained anonymous.